Personal Data Act (523/99) 10 §
Date of issue 7.12.2019
- User of the register: Piiku Oy, Piesalantilantie 17, 41900 Petäjävesi, Finland
- Person responsible for the register and/or contact person: Eeva Piesala
- Name of the register: The customer register of Piiku Oy
- Purpose of use of the personal data: The collected customer data from the Piiku.fi webshop is used to take care of the customer relationships and orders.
- Data content of the register: The following personal data and order information is collected
- first name and last name, customer number
- address, phone number and email address
- order history (the order date, payment method, ordered products, order method, shopping cart data)
- Internet server’s technical log data (IP address, browser)
- tracking information of the order shipping
- Regular sources of data: The register holder registers only the data that the user informs while using the site.
- Disclosure of information: No information will be given to any third parties, except in the case of statutory obligations. Personal data will not be disclosed outside the EU or EEA unless it is necessary for the technical implementation of the processing of data.
- Protection of the register: The register can only be accessed by the website administrators.
- Justification of the register: Customer relationship / Approval